Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~ A Look Inside My Raw Kitchen ~

I love Cilantro !! I call myself Terri "Cilantro" Clarke now.....
.


~ Inside My Fridge ~ (LOTS OF VEGGIES ) !!!!!!







I love it when my fridge is full of color and living foods. I have radishes, bell peppers, dandelion greens,watercress, cilantro, kale, avocados, grapes, cucumbers, celery, strawberries, red cabbage, green onions and so on...







Believe it or not, but I eat this amount twice in one week. Instead of having anything packaged or processed. It is ALL living and it feels great !! I have hemp on my salads and avoacados to make me feel full. I do however, still eat animal protein from a couple times a week and enjoy raw desserts. It is my goal not to eat them regularly. Once in a while as needed ( animal protien) and on special occasions (raw desserts ). It takes time to figure out what works and doesn't work in terms of eating raw/vegan.



The more GREEN you have the less hungry you become for acidic foods.










~ Inside My Cupboard ~








** My Favorite Flowers **



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Love seeing fridge full of greens & colors;-)
    XoXo.

    ReplyDelete