Sunday, November 22, 2009

Raw Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce





Raw Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce


Months back I got my hands on Matt Amsden's book called RAWvolution . He has some wonderful inspirations in his recipe book. A few of them that really caught my eye were the three different types of pasta dishes . Matt uses Nama Shoyu in most of his recipes. I tried some with his marinara sauce recipe and wow what a difference it makes.




I find that garnishing any dish is very important for the enjoyment of eating raw food. I used sprouts as a topping over my ribbon zucchini pasta.



Avocado, if you have some on hand, really is enjoyable with a raw pasta. I also added some fresh Italian seasoning underneath my sprouts.



I have never enjoyed food more than I do now.


No comments:

Post a Comment