Saturday, November 28, 2009

~ Living Dinner ~

I wasn't sure what to make for dinner and found a couple of bell peppers in the fridge. I planned on making my stuffed peppers, but ended up making a veggie plate with quiona.

As a child when mom didn't know what to make for dinner she would cut up veggies like carrot, cucumber and celery. There would also be some cheddar cheese ,baloney and crackers. The veggies on our dinner plate would be the last things to go.


What a switch now because there is no cheese, crackers or dairy . I added some quinoa in the middle of the plate seasoned it with herbs and diced fresh veggies on top. Quinoa is very good for you and considered a complete protien.



I used whatever I had in the fridge to cover and decorate my plate. We really enjoyed it so much that we ate two plates of this raw creation.

Still the same thoughts go through my head of how much I love eating this way. It has been another day of getting excited over living foods. This meal is certainly considered a** living dinner.**



1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend,
    You never cease to amaze me. You really should consider becoming a raw chef. The presentation of your dishes is always so appealing and appetizing. I think you've found your niche. ;-)
    Blessings & Hugs,
    Vic

    ReplyDelete