Saturday, November 7, 2009

~ Raw Chili Sauce with Sprouted Chick Peas ~

I really loved this new recipe I have come up with and wanted to give you a sneak peak of it. I used my raw crackers to dunk in my delicious chili sauce. Usually chick peas which are bought in cans are filled with loads of unhealthy salt. These chick peas, however, have been soaked and sprouted for about 30 hours. I could have let them go another day, but I was to impatient to try my new recipe.


Wow what a hit
it was in my family !! My favorite recipes will be available in my e-book which I am working on right now. It is my first one so please bare with me. It may take a few more months to finish.


The colour of the radish and lime went beautifully together not to mention the taste. They were used as garnishes, but I squeezed the lime juice over my sauce to give it another kick. The longer one goes eating raw the more enzymes you have in your system to easily digest food.


I place my special sauce on top of my zucchettie ribbon .





No comments:

Post a Comment