Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~ Raw Italian Pasta Salad ~

There seems to be a number of foods that I eat, but they are just in different combinations. I didn't feel like making a sauce to go over my raw pasta. This raw italian pasta salad was so delicious as is and would make it again in a flash ....


Avocado's, onion, lemon, garlic, tomatoes are just a few things I eat daily....


I used my spiralizer and make some raw pasta noodles made of zucchini. I decided to just make a salad without any creamy sauce.

Recipe
1 large zucchini
1 avocado
1 tomato
1 onion
1/2 red bell pepper
Italian sesoning
lime juice
olive oil
sea salt


This was so filling I could only eat half of it and gave the rest to my hubby. I am so glad he is willing to try these kinds and foods. There has been noticable change in his energy levels. Now that is something to be thankful for and also a good motivator to keep eating more greens.


1 comment:

  1. these are wonderful recipes and the photos are a delight.
    if i may offer some info; reference walnuts being bitter, soaking them for a couple of hours or longer)and then draining all the dark bitter juice will make them sweet enough - if you dont want damp nuts (as it were!)they can the be dried.
    papaya flavour and texture can be "cut" rather like cutting avocado with citrus juice, lime, lemon etc
    star anise is apparently amajor ingredient in the notorious swine flu inoculation, so a delicious, natural infection fighter with none of the other disgusting ingredients

    ReplyDelete