Friday, November 20, 2009

~ Raw Vegan Chocolate Cookies ~

I found this new recipe was much better before I had dehydrated them. They were delicious and the taste was very different after about seven hours in the dehydrator.

I will make these again, but will place them in the freezer and take one out when I feel like a treat. They taste a lot like fudge or mud cookies....

Recipe
1 cup buckwheat
1 cup almond meal
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup cacao powder
1 cup shredded cococnut
pinch of sea salt
1/4 cup agave
1/4 cup flax meal

Some cookies are perfect without dehydration and left in the freezer. I much prefer chewy cookies over dry ones.

I thought the heart cookies were very cute !!


1 comment:

  1. Looking delicious and I know what you mean. I prefer just putting them into the dehydrator for an hour or two just to firm up but still remain chewy.

    ReplyDelete